October 28, 2010

Session 5 - Portland, Oregon

Things have been a bit quiet on the blog lately.  Lots has been going on but I'm a bit more comfortable writing about my volunteer work than my paying clients  :-)

Reader's Diegest version: 

I've worked with a Great Pyreneese mix that had back issues.  Her muscle spasems were so severe they could not do her Acupuncture. We did 3 sessions for her in one week.  When she went back for her Acupuncture the Vet said it wasn't needed and there was no sign of a back problem!  Yeah!!





Then there was the Doxie Duo, Phoebe and Beau.  Phoebe has a tendency to bark a lot and Beau is hesitant to let his Momma share her attention and affections with Phoebe.  Both had a quick change of heart (and behavior) after getting their own Thundershirts, some calming TTouch and simple behavior modification tools.



Now it is time for me to focus my attention on Session 5 of my training in Portland, Oregon with Edie-Jane Eaton!  Portland is where I had my first training and a whole new world was opened up to me.  I'm excited to go back.  This will be my 5th session and one of my friends final session!  Big Congrats to Dennis Fehling of Friends for Life Dog Training.

There are bound to be updates from Portland!  Stay tuned.



And if you have ever considered giving TTouch a try you may want to consider attending a 6-day session in San Diego!  It is unheard of to have trainings offered in San Diego but it is going to happen!  Kathy Cascade will be teaching my 6th and final session right here in San Diego, February 19-25, 2011.  (Check out the work Kathy did with Alf, one of the Michael Vick dogs.)  If this is your first 6-day session you can attend for the discounted price of $600 for the entire training!  You will walk away with plenty of new skills to help your own pets, friends animals or our shelter friends that need you so badly.  Or, like me.......you could find your life will never be the same again.  Contact me for more information.  I'd love to see you there at my graduation and watch you discover something spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment