December 10, 2010

A Year Ago Today



A year ago today our Marley was paralyzed and in tremendous pain.  This very minute last year Steve and I were frantic waiting for the call that he made it through his surgery.....we still had another hour and a half to wait.

It is amazing that the pain and emotions are still so close to the surface.  Even with the wonderful outcome we have had it is still very emotional to look back on it.




A huge Thank You to his Neuro Surgeon Dr. Tammy Stevenson who was able to clean out all the debris that blew into his spinal cord. 







To his Rehab Veterinarian Dr. Clair Sosna for her physical therapy and nutrition counseling. 



And to Linda Tellington Jones for giving me the ability to help my boy walk again. 

And the biggest Thank You to God for answering our prayers and giving us our boy back the same way he was.  It has been a heck of a journey.


Marley is the same happy, fun loving boy he always was.  He runs, plays and jumps (giving me a heart attack) - I doubt he even remembers the ordeal.  Steve and I will never forget and we tear up just watching him chase a tennis ball at times

No comments:

Post a Comment