November 24, 2010

Exciting Times


With folks in the holiday spirit and engaging in the hustle and bustle of the season things have been a bit quiet on the blog.

That does not mean things aren't happnin' here at TouchNpaws.  My Tellington TTouch training is about to wrap up.  We are holding a 6-day training session here in San Diego in February, 2011 and this will be my final group of classes. 

TTouch has ignited a fire within me and there are other modalities to embrace and learn.  First on the list is Aromatherapy and Essential Oils.  Because I feel this will be a fantastic fit with the Tellington TTouch work I've enrolled in a Certification Program to become an Advanced Aromatherapist.  This training will leave me skilled in helping both animals and their people...well that is if I ever get this Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology figured out  :-)  I feel like I'm studying to be a Veterinarian!

When March rolls around I'll be putting the Aromatherapy training on a back burner for a month and a half while I concentrate on Reiki.

My vision is to help sick, injured and hospice animals and their people.  Tellington TTouch, Aromatherapy and Reiki will be a wonderful foundation.

Of course other modalities are waiting for me as soon as I finish the next two.

At this time of Thanksgiving I can't help but be thankful for Linda Tellington-Jones and her marvelous gift of TTouch.  Because of her and her work I've found the reason I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment