February 26, 2011

Tellington TTouch Graduation

March 2009 I embarked on my journey to become a Tellington TTouch Companion Animal Practitioner.

I created this blog to help me remember all the important moments along the way.  Looking back through the posts I'm filled with so many emotions.  Remembering each and every one of the Animal Teachers that have touched my life and helped me learn to help them brings me smiles and tears.

Some of these teachers have crossed the Rainbow Bridge but not without leaving a tremendous impact on my life.  I thank them all.

Shelter Sam - Rainbow Bridge

One of the really important things I wanted to happen before my graduation was to get Marley into a training session so I could get some ideas for his dog reactivity.  The only way for that to happen was to host a session here in San Diego.  We did that in a big way.  Our class here was huge!  We had a great mix of junior and senior students.






I was blessed to have Kathy Cascade, who taught my first classes, as my final instructor.  My mentor, Cynde Van Vleet, was here to assist the class and I learned so very much.  Marley was a wonderful student hanging on her every word.






February 24, 2011 I completed my formal training!  I have reached my goal and am now a fully certified Practitioner.


Because I will be focusing on building my business, TouchNpaws - studying Aromatherapy and concentrating my shelter work on a group of dogs we are not allowed to discuss in public arenas, it is time to give my blog a rest.

Looking at the statistical data that has been captured every time someone clicks on my page I'm tremendously humbled.  There have been well over 4,000 unique visitors.  I have had readers from all over the United States and Canada.  People from the UK and all over Europe, Italy, South Africa, Russia, India, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Australia, Belgium, Latvia, Korea, New Zealand, Indonesia - and these countries only include the latest 500 hits to the blog!  How you lovely people heard of me I have no idea but I'm amazed that so many have been interested in my learning process.

I hope some of these animals have left their paw print on your heart.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linda. Thank you for letting Becca be part of your journey. Best of luck on your TTouch travels as an official practitioner. Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda for sharing your journey with us. As a practitioner, it is always fun to watch others grow and join the wonderful TTouch Family.
    Elaine Garley

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND! I knew you could do it; Willie, Nillie and I are so proud of you. Keep up the good work; you're making a difference in the lives of the kindest and most loveable souls on earth! Love to you and the boys. Celeste

    ReplyDelete