October 1, 2010

Thank you!


When I started this blog it was simply a place for me to write my thoughts about this amazing journey through the world of Tellington TTouch.  I wanted a single place I could write about my feelings, what I was learning and the wonderful Animal Teachers that would cross my path.

Little by little I shared a blog post here an there and I wondered if anyone but me was really reading the blog.  In February 2010 I added a "Hit Tracker".  Adding the hit tracker quickly showed me that a great many people are reading my blog!  There are people all over the world that are interested in what I'm doing with the dogs.  I was amazed when I hit 3,000 unique readers at the end of September, just 7 months after installing the tracker.

It is so much fun to see where the readers are coming from.  Not only are most of the States represented but a good many countries as well!  There have been readers from Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Italy, The Netherlands, Argentina, Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand and many, many others.

It turns out that someone reading the blog in the UK mentioned me to PetsDirect UK.  This week PetsDirect sent me a notification that my blog had received one of the most prestigious pet blogger awards!  

TTouch has changed my life in many ways and it is my pleasure to share these experiences with all of you.

Thank you to all of you that read my thoughts and experiences and share the information with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment