June 25, 2009

Session 2 - Dayton, New Jersey with Linda Tellington-Jones


What can be said about training in New Jersey with Linda Tellington-Jones??? When I found out Linda would be doing a session I knew I had to be there. After all, what could possibly be better than training directly with Linda?? I'll tell you what could be better.......getting an email asking if I would be willing to share a rental car with Linda and her Training Assistant, Cynde!

Watching Linda work with the animals was breath taking. The way they responded to her was as if they spoke the same language and were engaged in a dance. I still get tears in my eyes thinking of it and even more so when I realize each one of us can do this!


My first class with Kathy Cascade gave me the technical skills and understanding I needed to have in order to be able to relax and just absorb Linda in a way I could not have without that background. For me the sequence could not have been better.

Linda and Cynde were an amazing team. Linda was so in tune and focused on the animal and Cynde would explain in a soft, almost lyrical, voice what was going on and pointing out things that in my wonderment would have missed.

Thank you both for offering me this life changing experience. Not only did I come away with so much from class but after spending a week sharing a car with Linda and Cynde I have come away with two very dear friends..........and a mentor! Cynde has agreed to help guide me along my TTouch journey and for that I am very blessed and thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment