June 15, 2009

So I have a Blog......now what?

I want a place where I can record my thoughts and work through my feelings as I head down the path to becoming a Tellington TTouch Practitioner.

Just to bring myself up to date ;-) I started this journey on September 13, 2008 when our French Bulldog, Sammi, went lame in the back end. We took him to a Neurologist who recommended crate rest, steroids and lots of time. 6 weeks of time to be exact. Then we would see if he needed tests and surgery.

In walk TTouch! I quickly ordered the materials (www.ttouch.com) and began a self study and brought in a pro, Kim St. Claire (www.doghealer.org) to make sure I was "doing it right". Sammi was up and walking in 2 weeks! Good as new....or even better, I'd say.


I've had countless opportunities to use TTouch on my boyz (Pierre, Sammi and Marley) and even myself. So I made the decision to begin a life changing journey to become a Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Companion Animals.
Here I go..........

No comments:

Post a Comment