November 12, 2009

Ear Surgery Needed for Sarah

Let me start by apologizing. I never ask for anything like this but Sarah needs help.






This is Sarah and she is at the Escondido Humane Society. She came into the shelter as a stray on September 18th. Sarah is 7 years old and she is battling a chronic ear condition since the moment she got there. Sarah must have come from a place where no one cared for her. She probably has had ear problems her whole life and it has never been taken care of.

She needs expensive surgery on both her ears. There is a surgery that can be done that will allow her to enjoy her life pain free. Problem is the quote from the Vet is $2,500. The shelter cannot afford this amount for one animal and the volunteers are trying their very best to raise the funds to give Sarah a new lease on life. She is such a sweet and loving girl in spite of her pain.

I have created a "Chip-In" site to benefit her. Through my friends at work and online I'd like to raise $1,000 toward her surgery. Once she has her surgery I can help her recouperate using TTouch!

http://painfreesarah.chipin.com/sarahs-ear-surgery Sorry the page isn't pretty but I don't know how to do that and I just wanted to get the word out about Sarah. BTW, Paypal won't let me donate to the site I created. Rest assured my check is in a pile of those I've collected from my office friends!

Please feel free to cross post with other groups that might be willing to help Sarah.

Thanks and I promise not to make a habit of doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment