November 22, 2009

Photos of Iggy!




A special Thank You goes out to Iggy's foster mom, Nicole. I really wanted everyone to see what an adorable boy Iggy is and asked if she had any pics of him I could post....and here he is!!

This is how happy Iggy is in the comfort of his home, his yard and with his people. I really hope we can get him to look this happy most, if not all, of the time. This little boy is inside of the frightened boy I met Friday night.



Together, Nicole and I are going to encourage him to come out and play with us more and more.

Here is what Iggy looked like when he was released from his bondage in the woods of Michael Vick's fighting compound in Virginia. He was over a year old but not yet 2. He had been tied up in the woods where he could hear all the fighting, possibly see the executions and had no socialization.



Looks like he is just wishing everyone would go away!


I hope you will keep Nicole, Iggy and I in your thoughts and prayers as we teach him that life...and NEW things and people...can be very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment