November 15, 2010

Tellington TTouch 6-Day Training Comes to San Diego!

Those of you that have been reading my blog - Thank You!  You have seen example after example of what this wonderful, gentle method can do for our animal friends...and ourselves.

February 2011 will be a very exciting month.  Tellington TTouch 6-Day Training, taught by Kathy Cascade, will be coming to San Diego Humane Society February 19-24! 


Tellington TTouch can help in cases of

*  Car Sickness
*  Conditions Associated With Aging
*  Provide Supportive and Comfort Care During Illness, Injury and to Hospice Patients
*  Excessive Barking and Chewing
*  Leash Pulling
*  Jumping Up
*  Aggressive Behavior
*  Extreme Fear and Shyness
*  Resistance to Grooming
*  Excitability and Nervousness

San Diego's winters are very mild and there is so much to do here.  I hope some of you will head this way to either continue working on your certification or just come for a visit and learn more to help your animal friends in 6 days than you ever imagined.

I'm super excited about the training behing held in San Diego for a couple reasons.  Most importantly I've wanted Marley and Pierre to be able to enjoy the benefits of spending some time in a TTouch Session.  Now they can!

Finally, I will be graduating in my home town and my very supportive husband, Steve, will be able to watch me get my final certificate.  I hope you will consider attending and maybe discover a new passion in your life, like I did.

Pleae contact the office at http://www.ttouch.com/ to register....contact me directly if I can answer any questions for you or if you would like me to send you a flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment