September 3, 2009

"Chico"

UPDATE: Its official now............this little guy has been named Chico!



Okay so his name isn't "Chico"....in fact he doesn't have a name yet and is simply known by 40895. But I can't stand seeing a little guy like ths being called a number.


I don't know his story but this shelter only takes strays.....so either he was dumped here or born at the shelter. I'm thinking dumped because I discovered him on the website in the "found" section a couple weeks ago and have been waiting for him to be available to spend time with.


Last night I saw him! There he was all tiny and cute. He must not even weigh 2# and is only about 8 weeks old.


As for our actual TTouch session I'd have to rate it a 1 on a scale of 1-10. He had just been neutered and should be resting. So I taked to him outside his crate. He seemed to be just fine with that and curious. Slowly I opened his door to touch him and all of a sudden he sprang alive! Boy those little ones are FAST! I caught him mid air as he lept from his cage.......he was supposed to be resting up. Well, I guess he was before I bothered him :-(


Oh well, no harm done. I sat on the floor and cradled this little wiggle worm in my arms while trying to do calming touches. All he wanted to do was bite me, lol. Teething baby puppy, wiggling and squirming, and supposed to be resting....I did the right thing and put him back. I really did not want this little live wire busting a stitch on my watch!


All this time I've been watching him and wanting to hold him. But the timing was off so it was a huge let down.

Who woulda thought that the BIG dogs would be so much easier to work with, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment