September 26, 2010

Responsible Dog Ownership Event

For months I have been looking forward to the Responsible Dog Ownership event being held at Bates Nut Farm on opening day of the famous Pumpkin Patch!

Responsible Dog Ownership was combined with Farming Education and there was everything from Bee Keepers, Heirloom Tomato Growers to Vintage Tractor parades!  Two Paw Up happy dog camp was the organizer for the "Dog People".

TouchNpaws had a booth too!


The day was wonderful but over 100 degrees!  Because of the Boy & Girl Scouts that were there for opening day we had a steady flow of people to talk to. 

It was wonderful to see so many people with all sorts of pets interested in what Tellington TTouch can do for their companions. 

I met people with dogs that jump, bark and lunge.  Those that are being treated for illness or injury.  Some had dogs with no problems at all but were interested in the bond that TTouch forms.  I even spoke with a Veterinarian who was interested in how TTouch could be used with her patients.

Of course I gave as many of the dogs as I could a little taste of what TTouch is all about.  Some had demos on the Balance Leash and others enjoyed some touches!


I talked so much and for so long that I hardly had a voice by the end of the day!  That's a great thing.

I'm looking forward to our next event on October 9.....the Boston Tea Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment