May 9, 2010

Cami and Friends


When I visited Cami and her friends yesterday I got to see her in all her glory! This little girl is completely different from the one I met at our first session! She is really feeling great and running and playing. Such a joy to see.




The Doxies seemed to know I was there for their benefit and promptly got up in my lap for their TTouch. As I hold all three, Carlee, Cami and Cooper, I switch off on who is actually being worked on and who is having a pause to process. It actually works out quite well.









Cooper enjoys his ear work. What better ears for Ear TTouch than those of a Doxie? I do believe he looks like he is going to fall asleep!












Carlee has a very BIG yawn during the Abalone TTouches I'm doing on her chest.













I made another wrap for Cami and I think she looks like a little present. She is a little present to all those who know her so it is very fitting. Doesn't she look pretty?

Soon little Gertie stopped by for some TTouch before heading to the vet. Gertie has been having some trouble that does not appear to be related to her tumor. This sweet one sure doesn't need another thing on her plate. Thoughts and prayers are with her as they look for answers.


As for her tumor, even though it looks large and I couldn't really SEE a difference I absolutely could FEEL a difference. The tumor felt very full and tight before. Now there is relaxation in the lump. According to Lee Anne it has shrunk quite a bit. Before when Lee Anne would cup her hand over the tumor her hand would be full. Now there is a significant difference in how much of her and the tumor fills. We are happy for any reduction in size or pressure that we can get for her.


Gertie would benefit from a few more sessions

I think Cami is pretty much back to normal. She seems to be feeling fit as a fiddle which you can see in this video clip of her playing. We will most likely have one more session where I can make sure Cathleen can carry on the work on her own. Then I'll be around on an as needed basis for this sweet girl for as long as they need me.



- Camelot, Cami, The Princess -

This has really been a fantastic case study. Not only had Cami benefited but so has Cooper. Cooper was described to me as a nervous boy that was cautious of women and would leave the room when company came. I never met that Cooper. The Cooper I know is quite confident, loving and the first to hop on my lap and the last to leave. As for Carlee, I think she just plain loved TTouch and how good it feels to her. Gertie has had a reduction in size and pressure of her tumor. On top of all these things I've met two very nice friends in Cathleen and Lee Anne. What more could I ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment