July 25, 2010

San Diego Dachshund Club Summer Picnic

TouchNpaws table at the Doxie Picnic









Today was San Diego Dachshund Club's Summer Picnic.  I was invited to have a booth next to my good friends at 2nd Chance Dachshund Rescue and my husband, Steve came along to enjoy the day.




It was a great opportunity to raise TTouch awareness and funds for the rescue all at the same time.


I met many wonderful dogs and their people.  We did a 5-10 minute session for a nervous and dog reactive boy.  It made my day when his owner stopped by to tell me how well he had done and that TTouch really worked!  He was not being reactive and there were many, many dogs at the picnic.





It is always my pleasure to talk to people about the benefits of Tellington TTouch and make sure they understood how to do ear work and the life saving benefits it can offer.




Not only did the dogs enjoy the touches but the owners came away with some things they can do to help their dogs.






Phoebe models her beautiful hand made harness

Take a look at these fantastic custom made harnesses that my friend Cathleen makes.  The funds are used pay for Camelot's medical care.  Camelot is an amazing doxie girl that I've worked with.  Put Cami in the search field of this blog to read all about her.  Please post a comment that you would like one and I'll put you in touch with the designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment