July 13, 2010

Tellington TTouch, CAPiT


This past week I have been in Santa Fe, New Mexico taking my 4th round of classes. Linda Tellington-Jones taught this class and we had an incredible group of Assistants and Students.

I had opportunities to work with numerous animals that taught me so much. A few of these Animal Teachers are featured on the blog but there were many others as well.

We had a very large group of first-time students and they were gracious enough to allow me to help them and that in turn helped me build my teaching skills. I formed many friendships that I hope will grow through the years. TTouch has a way of building "families" out of new friends.

"Benny", Jessica, Melissa, Linda Tellington-Jones, Me, Penny, Cynde and Jeannie

This is not the end of my adventure with Tellington TTouch but it is my first big milestone. I have graduated from "Student" to "Companion Animal Practitioner in Training".

Please visit my new website and pardon some of the bugs I'm trying to work out so that things line up on as many computer figurations as possible. TTouch is my specialty, not web design :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment