July 9, 2010

Update on Romeo!

Yesterday our class visited an incredible place called "Kindred Spirits". It is a hospice and sanctuary for Dogs, Horses and Poultry - yes, poultry :-) I will be writing in detail about this in a day or two.

When we returned from Kindred Spirits one of the TTouch Assistants told me that Jill (Romeo's person) stopped by to thank me for working on Romeo and to share some wonderful news. She said that the next morning he got up before her which is something that never happens. He was getting around with ease, was happy and "full of beans".

I wish I would have been there to talk with her but I'm so thankful that Romeo and Jill had such a positive outcome from a session that lasted about 30 minutes!

This work never ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment