August 1, 2010

Lookie what I got!!!


Nicole is awesome!  She just sent me these pics of Jack and Darla.  No point posting tomorrow what can be posted tonight!


I'm not sure if it is my imagination or if it is all of the "distance" work that has been offered up to Jack but I swear his face looks quite a bit better than it did yesterday.  We have people from all over the world that are doing distance TTouch, CranioSacral Therapy, Theta Healing, Thought Field Therapy and Emotion Code Therapy on Jack.  Not to mention all the prayers that are being said for him.

When I first heard about how sweet Darla is being with him my first thoughts were "Jack has a girlfriend"...but I think what Jack has is a Momma!





Such a good girl isn't even competing for his bone.




All babies need a bit of a nap after playing and having a snack.  Jack is no different.  He and Darla snuggle in for sweet dreams of happy days!

Thank you to Nicole and Dale for opening their hearts and home to this very special boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment